Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life, Unscripted

The faithful duo of Nick and Zach arrived to do my work for me today as I dashed off to visit Dr. Kildare who confirmed my broken ribs, punctured spleen and lack of good sense resulting from a recent car accident that happened just a day after falling down a flight of stairs. Every day is an adventure! I licked my wounds by shopping in the Biltmore district later on, pretending I could afford anything there while trying to look inconspicuous in Saks with my Payless Shoe store boots. The Bentley parked next to my Toyota gave me away as I made a hasty departure back to my life..

I returned home to my scrambled house and Zach's sense of humor left behind. This crow, found somewhere in the garage is now perched on my kitchen sink making me laugh.

Just another Tuesday..


4 comments:

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Hey, isn't that a Target brand toaster oven?

Mel

C.A. said...

Wow, I just can't seem to keep up with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's the Debmeister and yes, I do keep up on you through your' blogging. Hugs to you...and yes, who else in the world would mention Rick Briggs? lol...