Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And another thing.......

I am so bored with my blog that even I don't visit it anymore. I'm going to have to make some changes quick but I'm afraid my white bread audience might take offense if they knew the real me. So that you know, I am considering letting my personality out. I can suggest some alternate reading if you need somewhere else to go. And just let me say, "I am not sorry".


I think my co-workers want me dead. Ever since last weeks incident of my choking on a peanut butter sandwich that required the Heimlich maneuver administered by Katie, she has had a glint in her eye. Something went through her brain as she was thwacking my back while I leaned over the back of a chair. Her instincts told her to save me, but she is now having second thoughts. What if I was out of the picture and she could take over this tidy little operation of mine? After all, I am raking in the $$$ while paying people $10 an hour and keeping the AC set at 82 degrees to save money all the while denying them lunch breaks. She seems to have a sinister plan. We started early today and she called offering to pick up croissants. Nice right? She brought said croissants along with a container of PEANUT BUTTER! If I choked once, it could easily happen again. I really have to watch my back now.




Lately I have been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo. It's some kind of mid-life rebellion, my husband left me for the slut in cubicle #1, it's my life and I can make my own decisions, everyone else has one and I want to be cool too way to celebrate my 50th birthday gift. I'm sorta hoping I can keep my drinking problems under control until this phase passes. Think before you ink!




Another recent consideration is to add "Twitter" to my blog roll. Everyone else is doing it and I hate reading theirs. But I have some funny shit to say in 149 characters or less. It would be much better than this droll I have been typing recently. Keep your opinions to yourself. Now go do your taxes you heathen procrastinator.




1 comment:

C.A. said...

I laughed my ass off at that video clip!

Be yourself Julie. Who cares what anyone else thinks.