Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tax Man Tribute

I just love Dick. And now you may excuse yourself for your vial train of thought. Dick is my accountant. Richard to those of you that have not exposed your "figures" to him. But once you lay it all out on the table to another person, you get pretty close to nicknames. I dumped my taxes in his hands today with total confidence and extreme relief. Shit, I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes with my chaotic bookkeeping style. But he seemed to take it in stride, as always. Saving me from U Sam's wrath. Thanks Dick!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new page design. You are too funny. I does your accountant read your blog? Deb from Indiana

Jules said...

Thanks Deb. Doubt he reads it but he sure found a way to write it off as a business expense. Afterall, I talk about OVF here. Another tax deduction. Ode' to loopholes and creative bookeeping.