Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trivial nonsense

I think my photography is getting better!



This is the airport runway on the island, St Maarten.






My next vacation destination!

But for right now, I have to face down another Monday morning in just a few hours. If I had had a weekend to ease the blow, it would have been some sort of American dream type of timeline. But not for me. I did hard factory labor for the second
weekend in a row. Sunday night finds me on the loading dock of my driveway trying to reconfigure the geometric curve of loading 17 boxes in the truck that has only before handled 15 in one load. I think I can do it even though I will sacrifice vision in the right side mirror and my turn and glance over the shoulder view will also be compromised. But hell, I'm up for a challenge.


The lamp in my room is casting a weird optical illusion tonight.

or is it just me?????????????


2 comments:

C.A. said...

That bug looks like it's doing the Macarena!

Mel said...

Your lamp has a tattoo on it's butt!

Mel